.:League of Captains:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Week in View - June 25, 2011

Go down

The Week in View - June 25, 2011 Empty The Week in View - June 25, 2011

Welcome to The Week in View, your look into the week of action in the League of Captains.

Duckz 4 Life 401, Desert Sharks 331 — Even with a name change, it still was quite the win for Dino's squad. I also participated in my first competitive league war since October 2008, posting 13 points (and numerous last-place finishes) on the day.

DYNAMIC, Badass Union — Rescheduled.

Akatsuki 312, Euphoria 400 — The first war to be played took place between S.yo's and Eirik's teams. Euphoria was propelled to victory by two 100+ performances.

Pure 281, DDD 283 — Was this a shootout! In 4v4 play, Wrath's squad lost out by two to a Skypeless, Eric-less Triple-D. ZRoyal's 123 for the losing side so far is the highest total for one war. (Aruba from Desert Sharks came in second, with 115.)

Next week:

Duckz 4 Life at Badass Union — If D4L plays like they did last week, it should be a win. But Badass Union is untested and thus hard to predict. They also are surely better than Desert Sharks.

Pure at Desert Sharks — Should be a much closer war for ÐS without me and with Jack or Ste K, both of which were unavailable last week. But Pure will be looking for revenge from last week's shootout loss.

DYNAMIC at Euphoria — Again, hard to predict because DYN has not played yet.

Akatsuki at DDD — While DDD wants a larger win margin, Akatsuki is probably going to be looking for its first win in this match.
Raymie

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum